Full course description
The Center for Advancement of Students and Alumni (CASA) is pleased to offer a 13 week Kaplan MCAT Test prep at a deeply discounted rate of $1599 (normally $2299). This price includes in-person instruction on GSU’s campus every Thursday from 6:00 until 9:00 p.m. The course runs from January 24 through April 25, 2019. Deadline to enroll is December 10, 2018. Sign up Here.
- More live MCAT instruction than anyone else
- Unlimited access to The MCAT Channel, 30 additional hours of online instruction, live online tutors available.
- 15 full-length practice tests
- 10,000+ practice items
- New! Adaptive Qbank for MCAT, with guided feedback
- 130 interactive Science Review videos to review high yield exam content
- The most available AAMC practice material
- 700 hours of total instruction and practice
- 7-book MCAT Subject Review set